Share the Love with Path To Shine®!
Path To Shine is a unique after-school program that provides small-ratio tutoring and mentorship to under-served elementary school children in 13 different locations across middle and north Georgia. Throughout February - the celebrated month of love - we are asking you to "Share the Love" by donating $28 to Path To Shine (that's $1 per day for the month of February). And then we ask you to share again via Facebook and Twitter by inviting your friends, relatives and social networks to join in our celebration of love. Why is your quirky gift of $28 in February so important?
Your Donation of $28 Will Make a Huge Difference
Share the Love in 3 Simple Steps!
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Throughout the 28 days of February, we'll share fun facts, great photos and important info. So "Like" our page and then click on "Follow" as well, so you can stay up-to-date.
- Donate $28 to Share the Love in support of our 2017 campaign.
- Like and Share our daily posts. Share the Love across your social networks. Let's take Path To Shine viral!
- The more people we reach, the more we'll engage about the challenges of growing up in poverty, and about the important mission and services of Path To Shine.
- Our hope is to extend the circle wide, growing our community of supported and moving people to Share the Love through their donations. Please join us!
Click here to learn how your donation supports Path To Shine's ministry.